Bullgeko is a new online trading platform that claims to offer low fees, high leverage, and access to a variety of markets. But is it a legit broker or a scam? In this post, we will review Bullgeko’s features, pros and cons, and customer feedback to help you decide if it is worth your time and money.
Features of Bullgeko
Bullgeko is a web-based platform that allows you to trade forex, stocks, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies. Some of the features that Bullgeko advertises are:
- Low fees: Bullgeko claims to charge only 0.1% commission per trade, which is lower than most brokers in the industry.
- High leverage: Bullgeko offers up to 1:500 leverage for forex trading, which means you can control a large position with a small amount of capital. However, this also increases the risk of losing more than you invested.
- Variety of markets: Bullgeko claims to have over 2000 assets available for trading, including popular and exotic currency pairs, global stocks, commodities like gold and oil, indices like S&P 500 and Nasdaq, and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Demo account: Bullgeko allows you to open a free demo account with $10,000 virtual funds to practice your trading skills and test the platform before depositing real money.
- Customer support: Bullgeko claims to have a 24/7 customer support team that can be reached via phone, email, or live chat.
Pros and cons of Bullgeko
- Low fees: If you are looking for a cheap broker, Bullgeko might be a good option as it charges only 0.1% commission per trade.
- Variety of markets: If you want to diversify your portfolio and trade different types of assets, Bullgeko might be a good option as it offers a wide range of markets to choose from.
- Demo account: If you want to try out the platform before risking real money, Bullgeko might be a good option as it provides a free demo account with $10,000 virtual funds.
- High leverage: If you are not experienced or careful enough, trading with high leverage can be very risky as it can amplify your losses as well as your profits. You should always use leverage with caution and never trade more than you can afford to lose.
- Lack of regulation: One of the biggest red flags about Bullgeko is that it is not regulated by any reputable authority. This means that your funds are not protected by any insurance or compensation scheme in case the broker goes bankrupt or commits fraud. You should always trade with regulated brokers that have a license from authorities like the FCA, CySEC, ASIC, or NFA.
- Negative customer feedback: Another red flag about Bullgeko is that it has received many negative reviews from customers who have complained about issues such as poor customer service, delayed withdrawals, hidden fees, and account manipulation. You should always check the reputation and credibility of a broker before signing up with them.
Bullgeko is a new online trading platform that offers low fees, high leverage, and access to a variety of markets. However, it is also an unregulated broker that has received many negative reviews from customers who have experienced problems with the platform. Therefore, we do not recommend trading with Bullgeko as it is likely a scam. You should always trade with regulated and reputable brokers that have a proven track record of providing quality service and security to their clients.
What to Do If You’ve Lost Money with Bullgeko?
If you have been scammed by Bullgeko or any other broker, you’ll want to seek assistance from cryptocointrace.com immediately. Our experts will consult with you and bolster your claim to help you get your money back. Cryptocointrace.com is a leader in recovering your funds and will help you retrieve your funds from a broker scam.