Warning Investors Acma-au.org – This is a suspected imposter entity. It may be impersonating or falsely claiming to be working with:
– a registered Australian business;
– Australian financial services licensee;
– Australian credit licensee; and/or
– the authorised representatives or employees of the business or licensee.
Introduction To Acma-au.org
Acma-au.org is a website that claims to offer online trading services in various financial markets, such as forex, stocks, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. The website states that it is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and that it has a physical address in Sydney. However, these claims are false and misleading. Acma-au.org is not registered or licensed by ASIC, nor does it have any affiliation with any registered Australian business or licensee. In fact, Acma-au.org is a suspected imposter entity that may be impersonating or falsely claiming to be working with legitimate entities in order to lure unsuspecting investors into their trap.
Regulation and Compliance Of Acma-au.org
Acma-au.org is not regulated or compliant with any Australian laws or regulations. This means that investors who deal with this website are exposed to a high risk of losing their money and personal information. Acma-au.org does not have any legal obligation to protect the interests of its clients, nor does it follow any ethical or professional standards. Furthermore, Acma-au.org may be involved in illegal activities, such as money laundering, identity theft, fraud, and tax evasion. Investors who deal with Acma-au.org may also face legal consequences for violating Australian laws or regulations.
Customer Support Offered by Acma-au.org
Acma-au.org does not offer any reliable or trustworthy customer support to its clients. The website provides a phone number and an email address, but these are likely to be fake or unresponsive. Many investors have reported that they were unable to contact Acma-au.org after depositing their money or requesting a withdrawal. Some investors have also reported that they were harassed or threatened by Acma-au.org representatives when they tried to complain or ask for a refund. Acma-au.org does not care about the satisfaction or well-being of its clients, but only about taking their money and disappearing.
Customer Reviews Of Acma-au.org
Acma-au.org has received many negative reviews and complaints from its clients and from the public. Many investors have shared their stories of how they were scammed by Acma-au.org and how they lost their hard-earned money. Some of the common issues that investors have faced with Acma-au.org are:
– False or misleading advertising
– Unauthorised or hidden charges
– Manipulation of trading results
– Difficulty or impossibility of withdrawing funds
– Lack of communication or support
– Pressure or coercion to invest more money
– Threats or intimidation
Acma-au.org has also been flagged by several authorities and watchdogs as a potential scam. For example, ASIC has issued an investor alert on 17 Dec 2023, warning the public about Acma-au.org and advising them to avoid dealing with this website. The alert can be found here: https://moneysmart.gov.au/check-and-report-scams/investor-alert-list#!https-acma-au-org-1451
Measures to Avoid Fraud Brokerages Like Acma-au.org
Acma-au.org is one of the many fraud brokerages that operate online and target unsuspecting investors. To avoid falling victim to such scams, investors should take the following measures:
– Only deal with platforms that are registered and licensed by reputable authorities, such as ASIC in Australia. You can check the registration and license status of any platform on ASIC’s website: https://asic.gov.au/online-services/search-asics-registers/
– Be wary of platforms that offer unrealistic or guaranteed returns, bonuses, or incentives. These are usually signs of a scam.
– Be cautious of platforms that ask for personal or financial information that is not relevant or necessary for the service they provide. These may be attempts to steal your identity or money.
– Be careful of platforms that pressure you to invest more money or make quick decisions. These may be tactics to prevent you from doing your research or withdrawing your funds.
– Be alert of platforms that have poor customer support or communication. These may be indicators of a lack of professionalism or accountability.
– If you suspect that you have been scammed by a platform, report it to the relevant authorities and seek legal advice.
Acma-au.org is a suspected imposter entity that may be scamming investors in Australia. It is not regulated or compliant with any Australian laws or regulations, and it may be involved in illegal activities. It does not offer any reliable or trustworthy customer support, and it has received many negative reviews and complaints from its clients and from the public. Investors should avoid dealing with Acma-au.org and take measures to protect themselves from fraud brokerages like it.